Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I Tucked Consequence Away In My Pocket...

and waited.

Time passed and consequence was forgotten.

More time passed and I was looking for change.

I stuck my hand deep, into that same pocket...

and I found the change I was looking for...

nestled with the consequence I had tucked away.

I had to do something.

I held my change in one hand...

and sorted through each piece to make sense of it.

I then took my consequence outside...

found an empty space in my yard

and buried it.

The next day I woke with new intention...

I went out to my yard and I planned to dig up my consequence...

but I was too late.

The patch of green had already become a wilted brown...

and my yard became tainted beyond the small action I took.

3 comments:

  1. I like this one, it makes one think of their action before they take them the next time!

    Love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Solomon and Hotredsly!

    ReplyDelete