Monday, June 15, 2009

Undoubtedly, There is More Than…

one way to love you
More than one way to kiss you
There has to be
because I feel you beyond
your touch
and I see you beyond your words
I listen for your whisper
when you are not in my presence
Your essence
lingers in my daydreams
with flashbacks and flash-forwards
Undoubtedly
I love you in more ways than one
and
without a title
because I cannot simplify my feeling
into the small realm of definition
defined by another
No other
will ever share this space that I’ve made my own
and glow with me
as you do
complimenting all that makes me good
and holding the mirror steady for me
as I try my best to become better
I love you in this moment
for that
and my reasoning may transition in the next
filling my heart with indispensable treasures
no measure or guidelines
for how to love you

1 comment:

  1. "cannot simplify my feeling into the small realm of definition..."

    beautiful.....

    ReplyDelete